Tuesday 23 November 2010

Getting there.......


I haven't updated on my weight loss for a little while so I thought that I would do so today seeing as today marks the day when despite the too-ing and fro-ing of holiday weight gain I have now lost 2 stone. 

There is still a way to go to get to where I want to be but I really feel like I can do it this time. No radical diets, no starving myself just plain and simple healthy eating and exercise. There was a time when I thought there was a little diet secret that I didn't know, that all my slimmer friends had forgotten to tell me but no, it is as simple as making a conscious effort. 

I don't think it's been easy but at the same time it hasn't been hard! I have to make educated decisions about food everyday and generally be aware of my calorie and fat intake but at the same time I am still eating things that I enjoy and have perhaps even found new things that I love - pomegranates being one of them!

So, the journey continues with the end goal in sight now! I will get there and whatever outcome that brings at least I will be a slimmer, happier Mrs Lil.

xxxx

4 comments:

Suzie E said...

Well done Sweetie! You doing fab and looking gorgeous!!

Keep up the hard work!

Lots of Love xxx

Kate said...

Congrats on the loss my dear...2 stone is a great achievement.

Onwards and downwards xx

LC said...

Well done beautiful! So proud of you. Love you lots xx

Mrs Lil said...

Thank you ladies!!! And thanks for the support too! xx