Thursday 29 July 2010

Sad Mrs Lil

Today I trawled the net looking for a pic that represented how I have felt this week! I Googled Sad Cupcake but of course, cupcakes aren't sad and they don't make you feel sad so my hunt was over fairly rapidly! Then I Googled Sad Doll - hmmmmm.......take a look......there are some scarily sad dolls out there!! None of which were relevant or very pretty to look at, in fact most of them were very very scary! Finally I Googled Sad Dolly - result.....this was the pic that very nearly won!!

I can be Sad Dolly Parton this week if I want to!! For starters what on earth does Dolly Parton have to be sad about?! Ok she has to lug that huge pair of Dolly Partons about but then I've got much the same problem and I'm not always sad, plus I'm not a multi-millionaire with gold discs lining my hallway! Anyway Sad Dolly Parton is funny and it seems she's sad a lot of the time because there are lots of Google images of her. But step aside Miss Parton because this week there is a new Sad Dolly on the block, Mrs Lil herself!!

For one reason or another this week has been utterly sad. Well that's a small lie actually, it's been a very mixed bag of emotions but ended on rather a sad note. My sister is away on holiday (lucky lady) but this week I have missed her lots and lots and that made everything all the more harder to deal with! My bestest friend has been an absolute angel, seriously she must have been driven mad by me this week but not once has she sent me the wiggly (I don't know what to say) text face. She has been there for me all day and night and seriously picked up the pieces of my broken little heart! Mr Lil has been his usual wonderful self. I often wonder what I would do if he wasn't so wonderful?!? Eeek, it doesn't bear thinking about! He's generally probably as sad as I am but he's completely put me first and wrapped me in cotton wool. There are a few other particularly special people out there who have been little shining stars this week - thank you lovelies!!

Anyway, enough self pity - well maybe just a little more until after the weekend!! But then normal service shall resume I promise.

Bye bye xxxx

5 comments:

LC said...

Love you petal xxx

Laura said...

I hope you feel your usual lovely happy smiley self soon!

*hugs* xxx

Mrs Lil said...

Thank you lovelies!!xxx

Suzie said...

Just read this!! Sorry to hear you were feeling so sad my lovely!

Hopefully by the time you read this comment you will be the shiny happy person we know you are!

Cuddles xxx

Mrs Lil said...

Thank you sweetie! Hope that you are feeling brighter too xx