Friday 11 June 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

And here we go.....

1.  Life feels great.

2.  The solution is to never give up.

3.  I wish that I could fall asleep more easily.

4.  How about a day off?

5.  Getting married is something I highly recommend!

6. Imagine a different world.

7.  And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a family meal with my husband, my sister and my brother in law, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to have a lovely picnic.

Have a lovely weekend all xxx

3 comments:

gengen said...

Yes it is true whatever happened the solution is never give up. Happy FF! Mine is up.

Literary Feline said...

A day off would be good--but not one when I'm sick, like now. That I don't recommend! I hope you have a great weekend!

Mrs Lil said...

Literary Feline - I hope that you feel better soon xx

Gengen - It is very true isn't it!! Have a good weekend. Will have a peek at yours now xx