Tuesday 8 June 2010

A Little Break to Gozo

We're not long back from a lovely long weekend on Gozo!!

As children, my sister and I spent many a holiday on Gozo and it was nice to go back and make some new memories and also relive some older ones too!

We generally just mooched about, read, ate lovely food, drank delicious wine and chatted and laughed about the silliest things!

I think that we all benefited from some relaxation time and some time away from the norm!!

I've decided to look for a photography blogging circle, for want of a better term. I believe there's one group that set you a task each week and you have to take a different style of photo! I think I'll find it really beneficial in learning about my new camera which at the moment just baffles me more every time I use it!!!! So keep your eyes peeled for what will undoubtably be my hilarious attempts!!!

2 comments:

Dot said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics you take!!

Mrs Lil said...

Thanks Dot x