Monday 10 May 2010

At long last....

Well, well, well....this blog has been sitting here all sad and lonely for many months now as I just haven't had the time to get it started!

The blog is meant to be me blogging my way through some homemade items but I just don't have the time right now so I decided that rather than it just sitting there then I should use it. So that's what I am going to do! For now it is going to be a blog about me, the people I love and the things that I like in life! Hopefully one day soon I will have the time to turn it in to the blog that it was always meant to be but for now it's just about my life!


2 comments:

Happy Harris said...

Its so nice to see you blogging my friend :) I was wondering where you had got too :)

Ill put a link over here again soon :)

Love Happy xx

Mrs Lil said...

Thanks Happy! Life has just been so busy but hopefully now I will have more time xxx